Sunday, February 1, 2009

Worst MIgraine Week in Years

So the last week has been hellish. For the last 18 days or so I lowered my Topamax dose to 275mg, so I was expecting some migraines, but nothing like this. For the past 7 straight days, Saturday to Friday, I have had the worst migraine I've had in years. I've only been able to break it with narcotics. Seeing as I have had to work, I have been a mess, working in a darkened office, drinking coffee and downing Advil all day. :( I'm sure my liver has appreciated me. But it is all the fault of the Rite Aid in my neighborhood that incorrectly filled my Rx. So I had to argue with them for days before they admitted they made a mistake and gave me the correct meds. So I'm finally on the mend and hoping that the botox will start taking effect soon. I am going back and forth about when to go down on my Topamax again. I don't want to go through anymore migraines like this last week. I also am thinking I should maybe wait until I am feeling the effects of the Botox. So maybe I will wait another week until I go down to 250. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment